Here you can find an excerpt of our successful projects!
Deutscher Arbeitskreis für Familienhilfe e.V.
For 60 years now, the German Working Group for Family Assistance has been offering supportive and helping health measures for families. In the networking of the individual locations, the working group for family assistance has made use of the IT know-how from Piccolinet.
Was was the requirement?
- Networking of 6 locations
- Economical efficiency in server use and procurement of all hardware components
- Reduce recovery effort after server failure
What was the challenge?
- Locations with small bandwidth
- Different network providers
- Different endpoint routers
- Different server manufacturers
- Different operating systems
- Different backup solutions
- All 7 endpoints were connected via VPN Lan-Lan with the latest encryption technology and QoS for optimal and targeted bandwidth usage
- Virtualization reduced the number of existing servers (hardware). This resulted in a reduction in electricity and maintenance costs
- Backup and recovery by modern software that allows a fast disaster recovery